a little blog about crafting, sewing, nothing, & everything.

6.21.2009

Friends, I love you more than lightning.


Action shot! I was quite excited.

Whew, long time no postie.

So I've been talking about the dress I was working for a good friend's wedding. It was (somewhat surprisingly) done in time and turned out pretty nice!



It was a nice and successful wedding as well.



In other sewing news, this week I was playing around with some patchwork strips I made a while back. Lately I've been getting bored with just patchwork, and wanted to try something new. So in my testing, I figured out a super easy way to make patchwork look different and unique (I think anyway). I also like this because I think it looks more complicated than it is. That's right, I invented "Pleats".

I made a couple of zippered pouches in this way thanks to this tutorial:

These may end up on etsy, but I doubt it. Perhaps later..










5 comments:

katielyn said...

Love those pouches!

sweetdaisydreams said...

wow these are great you have done a lovely job and so colourful, love Glenda

Debbie in Nashville said...

That dress turned out great! You are so talented.

Run Wild Horses said...

These are great, i really like the pleats idea and the fabric choice.

t28 Tower Noida said...

Very Creative Art...go ahead...
noida rise tower
rise tower in noida
rize tower in noida
noida rize tower
the paras rise t28