a little blog about crafting, sewing, nothing, & everything.

1.21.2010

Stop me oh, oh stop me. Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before.

Wow, it's been a while since I've updated this thing.

January has been an exciting month for many reasons, but work hasn't been one of them.

December was a great month, full of holiday cheer (booze), parties (booze), and the usual festivities (booze). In light of this, I decided that January would be a detox month, on the way to drinking less during the work-week. That was my new year's resolution.

This has gone pretty well on the days that I've not been stressed out at work. The boo on this is that I seem to be constantly stressed out at work, or have been more so this month. I've had a few irate customers, a few idiot ones, and a co-worker that makes me want to cut myself so far. It seems that the last..8 or 9 days at work have made me want a vodka tonic more than air.

In other news, I'm working on a sweet art project involving embroidery and bleach! Maybe pictures soon (If I can get it in gear!). TheCraftateria has also been doing better this month. I think and hope we're getting more traffic than we did when we first "opened shop". We've got more plans up our sleeves, so stay tuned for that!

whitneyout.