a little blog about crafting, sewing, nothing, & everything.

7.01.2009

I can only think of a title if I have a song in my head.


The city limits don't actually start in the water, but should.


Still in Ponte Vedra, Fl and enjoying my vacation... I am however a tad sunburnt and starting to feel the major pangs of craft withdrawal.

I'll keep this short because the benedryl is starting to kick in: I tried to eat a datil pepper today, not knowing what I was about to embark upon. I'm not too phobic of spicy food, but this was by far the hottest thing I've ever put in my mouth ("that's what she said," I know). My lips were numb for about 5 minutes.

When I get back after the inevitable movie night and bike ride I'll go on, I'd like to make this scarf and I don't know, twenty or so of these? Those on top of the other things I'd like to make (see previous post).

More later, but I'll try to actually wait until I have some craft related update rather than just "Oh, I'd like to do a little of this, and maybe a little of that later.."

PS, we ate here tonight, and it was magnanimous.

3 comments:

katielyn said...

I totally understand about craft withdrawls! I also like how you change your font size in a post for comments on photos and then your actual words- I might try that out on mine!

Adorntonia said...

I am having craft withdrawls too. I'm trying to get back into the wonderful world of jewelry making but I can't seem to find the time. Also I want to go into some other crafty things like embrodery. Sounds fun!!!

t28 Tower Noida said...

Very Creative Art...go ahead...
noida rise tower
rise tower in noida
rize tower in noida
noida rize tower
the paras rise t28